Tuesday, May 24, 2016

20 Questions - II

  1.  What is the last thing you thought about?
I was crying thinking about how my parents didn’t celebrate my first birthday and I don’t have any memories of that age. I don’t remember celebrating any birthday like my friends did with all their relatives, balloons, and cake. I only remember one birthday where I went to a photo studio with mom in my favorite white dress.

Isn’t it sad to know that when you look back and realize you didn’t make many memories to cherish?

  1. Do you regret anything?
Oh yes! Many things. One among them is, I couldn’t bring those awesome characters from my favorite novels to life.

  1. Do you prefer revenge or just pure jealousy/envy?
I sometimes imagine myself as the heroines in Sidney Sheldon’s books. Especially, like Noelle in The Other Side of Midnight where I am hell bent on taking a revenge for what was done to me when I didn’t deserve to be treated that way. So, yeah, definitely revenge.

  1. Would you rather go to a party or out of town?
Not a party person. You’d definitely find me sitting on a chair, all alone, staring at my phone screen for no reason if am in a party. Out of town sounds cool.

  1. Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
Yes, I am. It’s a painful process.

  1. When was the last time you held someone’s hand?
Hahaa. Sad question.

  1. Who can you tell everything to?
I don’t think I have a person in my life who knows EVERY SINGLE THING about me. I’m afraid, I’ll be a burden to them.

  1. Missing someone right now?
None.

  1. What’s the seventh text message in your inbox say?
Message from IRCTC. Your Tkt Cancelled. PNR, 4632405290, Amt 1160 will be refunded in your account.

  1.  Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
When I left Bangalore last time. And I know I will regret that moment in future.

  1. Who/What would you like to see right now?
Sunset. Beach. Sitting in the sand with my best friend and just staring at the waves as the sun sinks into the horizon.

12.   Is there an empty place in your heart?

Yeah, well. I don’t know that myself.

13.   Do you count down the days till anything?

Right now, counting days till my college starts.

14.   What are your chances of getting with your crush?

I have many crushes. I don’t think I have a chance with them in near future.

15.   When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry?

Today. Message by my friend which was hilarious! :)

16.   What color are your eyes?

Black. I would loooove to have light brown eyes.

17.   What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?

Left alone with my thoughts.

18.   Name three things you would not tolerate in a relationship?

Taking my gestures/love for granted, nagging, overly possessive.

19.   What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?

Ruskin Bond, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Elon Musk, Osho, Ayn Rand.

20.   What is the best part of traveling?

Staring out the window and thinking about how beautiful life is! 

3 comments:

  1. I used to imagine myself as sidney sheldon heroines too. Intelligent, fashionable and ruthless.

    ReplyDelete