Monday, January 18, 2016

Another Morning!

This is a follow-up post of this.


Most girls of my age face this question:

“What kind of qualities a guy must possess to be your life partner?”

Isn’t that a difficult question when you think it over seriously, I mean very seriously. When I was taking a walk early this morning, I saw an elderly couple chatting and laughing over something funny. Isn’t that cute?

I guess the answer to that question lies in the above lines. Don’t we all want that partner with which we can laugh and act as crazily as we wish to? Don’t we all want that person who chooses to spend time with us in a park, walking and laughing over silly things, rather than just sticking to the couch all day in front of that big fat TV? 

Don’t we?


PS: I don't take credits for the pic used here.

1 comment:

  1. All we need is somebody who would grow old with us.

    ReplyDelete