Saturday, January 16, 2016

Six Word Saturday

Physics – TV Series – Movies – Walks – Food – Repeat

I have few exams to clear in order to pursue my Masters in Physics. So, believe me I have a mountain of syllabus to cover by February. I hope I complete that as soon as possible. xFingers Crossedx

When I get bored of my studies, I watch TV series. I have completed Sherlock Holmes, eagerly waiting for the next season. Now, I have taken interest in Breaking Bad and Fargo. They’re so darn good that I can’t stop with just one episode. I have done a night out to finish Fargo in one go! Well, that rhymed.

Other than TV Series, I’m up to date with movies too :D Well, who wouldn’t love movies during breaks? And, I’m such a movie buff!

During this winter season, nothing can beat an evening walk with a friend! I love the park which is very close to my hostel, reminds me of my childhood days when I used to go with my dad. Taking a little time out of your life and spending that to yourself without the phone buzzing around you is the best gift you can give to yourself.

Well, what can I say about Delhi’s street food? Yummm! As a foodie, I can assure you that when you visit Delhi if you miss out on trying the various street foods, you haven’t really saw the true side of Delhi. It’s a must.

I think, my next week would be pretty much the same or at least until my exams wind up.

Have a good weekend my pretty readers!

2 comments:

  1. Your 6 words (and activities) display a desirable well-roundedness. Salute!

    ReplyDelete