Sunday, January 17, 2016

That Morning!

Me and my friend, we both have decided to wake up early and have a morning walk every day so that we don’t get lazy all day. In that attempt, we would at least study for a while since our exams are frightening us to death.

So, today was the first day and I couldn’t wait anymore to share what happened to me during that walk.

Well to start with, I regret.. not having morning walks all these months. Winter is such a beautiful season to have a walk and am so blessed to hear the birds chirping and singing for me during the dawn! I have never imagined that I would see beautiful parrots in the park eating bread crumbs as their breakfast. Little squirrels jumping here and there all over the park. You wouldn’t believe that it made a burrow to keep itself warm during winters! How cute that was! Yeah, I’m more than excited cuz that’s the first time I saw a burrow and it is cute for me! I even saw an eagle trying to make a nest. It always carries two sticks and accidentally slips one stick on its way to make a nest. There was a feud between the mamma eagle and the pappa eagle! Aww! Also, the Mynah birds! They have cute yellow beaks :D and obviously Pigeons outnumber every other creature in the park! Not to forget the playful dogs who are trying to enter into the park but few uncles didn’t allow them cuz they were street dogs. But, I got to see them playing and rolling on the dew filled grass which was so fun to them!

Ahh! The nature is really really beautiful during mornings.

This is the burrow I was talking about.
One shouldn’t miss such beauty due to their laziness. Go on and enjoy that beauty which nature offers us and it’s lying there for you to discover any minute you are ready. :)


1 comment: